1. The walks are open to any individual on submission of entry details and payment of the appropriate fee(s)
2. Walkers under the age of 13 MUST have parental consent to enter and should be accompanied by a responsible person.
3. Obey the Country Code. Use footpaths where possible. Beware of traffic. In the absence of a footpath, face oncoming traffic. Close all gates.
4. Anyone spreading litter or causing any form of damage will be disqualified and may face prosecution
5. The organisers are not liable for accidents, theft or damage to property every effort will be made by organisers to make these safe, enjoyable and memorable walks.
6. The walks will take place, whatever the weather.
THE ORGANISERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ACCIDENTS, THEFT AND/OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EVERY EFFORT WILL BE MADE BY THE ORGANISERS TO MAKE THIS A SAFE. ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE EVENT.
A.A.L.R These walks do not fall within the scope of the Adventure Activities Licensing Regulations